Monday, October 15, 2007

Guess Who's Baaaack?


The Roloff's!

That's right...TLC's Little People, Big World returns for another fun-filled season. Not just another couple months on their farm in Oregon, this season features a true RVing expedition ala National Lampoon's Summer Vacation. Unfortunately, I missed the premier of this season because I was busy watching ABC's new offering Samantha Who?, but I have no fear that I've missed anything. The way TLC tends to schedule programs, the first episode will be broadcast about 8 times in the next 7 days to prepare me for the 2nd episode next Monday... and I couldn't be more excited.

I've gone far too long without Matt Roloff in my life. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you've gone far too long without Matt Roloff in yours. This is an awesome show and I'm pumped they're back for more!



No comments: